Welcome to my new blog site for anything about me. On here, I will be showcasing my photography, and talking about movies and my favorites things like album of the week,and food of the day or month. So you have any ideas throw them out there, and lets see what I can do. I will be also posting poetry and short stories i have written as well. So hope you like it.
Now I must not take credit for this. This is a tradition started by my friends over at-Yeah, I figured That Much (http://yeahifigured.com) But i was invited to join this lovely tradition of picking a new album each week and showcasing it on the wall at our house. but the rules are as follows. 1.you must own the album on vinyl 2.you must only pick the album once So thanks to my friends at Yeah, I figured that Much for this tradition.
Nine Inch Nails-Y34R Z3RO R3M1X3D
WHAT MOVIE ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT? (you can only vote once)
HERE IS THIS WEEKS PROFILED PICTURES TAKEN BY ME OVER THE YEAR OR SO. I WILL BE UPDATING THE PICS ADDING NEW ONES EVERY SO OFTEN IF THERE ARE SOME YOU LIKE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW
No comments:
Post a Comment